duminică, 19 ianuarie 2014

My Ninja Hack Cheat Tool - Add Coins & Gold [Working 2014]

photo of My Ninja cheat   Add gold and coins   WORKING 2013

About My Ninja cheat

Looking for cheat for the game My ninja? This is the best! check out the video – it really works. You need to have if you want to free Coins and gold has just because our cheat will give you unlimited amount of these items

My Ninja Review

My Ninja, a newly released RPG Facebook game, is really not up to par with its counterparts, with interminable narratives, lukewarm fights that verge on abomination and repetitious scenarios.
read more here: http://www.dotmmo.com/my-ninja-17249.html

Informations - My Ninja cheat

photo of My Ninja cheat   Add gold and coins   WORKING 2013

Instructions:

1. Download working cheat for My Ninja
2. Run this (cheat) generator.
3. Connect with facebook via mail
4. Write values of gold and coins.
5. Click add (run) button
6. All done dude!
Details:
1. Version: 1.1.2
2. Tested and works perfectly.
3. No viruses, is safe!

http://topfiles.me/pFs7jxsyuG

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu